Growing up in a small suburb of St. Louis, sixteen-year-old Jim Blest has always known that he’s different. But he never thought he’d find someone else like him until the beautiful and mysterious Claire Morgan moves to town. When they kiss for the first time, the force of it is earth-shattering—literally. And then everything Jim has ever known suddenly changes.
- “Clouds” – Winner, Carney Sandoe Flash Fiction Contest
- “Technology & Culture Stink!” Self-Published eBook.
- [MARKETING] 12 Awesome Facebook Marketing Campaigns. Interviewed Constant Contact customers, created lay-out, wrote case studies.
- “Memory Board” in The Speculative Edge. Satire about iPhones. Nominee, Pushcart Prize.
- “The Cruise” in Squawk Back. Literary Fiction, “Squawk of the Week.”
- [MARKETING] “Event Marketing Coolness” for Constant Contact. Interviewed customers & wrote overviews.
- “Destination Inc.” in Squawk Back. Satire about climate change, “Squawk of the Week.”
- “The Elevator” in Every Day Fiction. Literary Flash Fiction.
- “U.S. Presidential Elections in the Age of Millennium Media” in The Student Pulse. Investigative Political Essay.
- “Election Season” in Fear of Monkeys. Satire about election campaigns.
- “The Mirror is Not a Window for the Soul” in Our Young Art. Literary Fiction, Featured March Author.
- “Damp Grass Sings” in The Claremont Review. Literary Fiction. 2nd Place, Annual Short Story Contest.