- Systems Online: An Album Exploring the Digitization of the Self
- An Interview with Alec Hutson on Self-Publishing, Fantasy, and the Book Industry
- Promoting Your Book with BookBub: A Case Study
- The Big Bad Discovery Problem: How Is Anyone Going to Find Your Book?
- Haybaby: The Hardest Brooklyn Math Rock You’ll Ever Hear
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Instagram
1.1 Everything knows what death looks like. Even chickens. Advertisements
Let’s be fair: it’s not clear if Instagram is actually going to sell user photos anymore. And if you’re not on the Instagram train, let’s be clearer: Instagram is a mobile-based, photo-sharing service that’s popular because… well… it makes your … Continue reading