- Systems Online: An Album Exploring the Digitization of the Self
- An Interview with Alec Hutson on Self-Publishing, Fantasy, and the Book Industry
- Promoting Your Book with BookBub: A Case Study
- The Big Bad Discovery Problem: How Is Anyone Going to Find Your Book?
- Haybaby: The Hardest Brooklyn Math Rock You’ll Ever Hear
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: ebooks
I’m happy to announce that my book, Blest, is now available on Amazon. If you’re into young adult, fantasy, or romance, I’m sure you’ll love it. Blest is a novel about what defines us as people and whether we let the … Continue reading
If you’ve paid any attention to the book industry, you’ll know by now that Hachette and Amazon are locked in some kind of pricing battle. The details aren’t that well known, but the strategy is: Amazon disabled the pre-order option … Continue reading
The Tribune Company did something that surprised me the other day: it released a new product. An app, to be specific. Newsbeat converts newspapers into audio, so people can listen to them in the car, on their iPhone and in … Continue reading
The government shutdown is over. For now. After so much productive and rigorous hashtagging on Twitter, complaints on Facebook, and half-plagiarised news articles looking for traffic, our representatives had no choice but to start funding things again. And agree to … Continue reading